Job Title: Senior Creative Designer
Reporting Line: Senior Manager, Brand & Product Marketing
• Conceptualization and implementation of design solutions that meet the organization’s marketing strategies from concept to completion.
• Oversee and lead the creative unit in terms of communication design, interactive design, and campaign concepts as briefed.
• Develop still graphics, motion graphics, Illustrations, Infographics, radio scripts, TV story boards and digital creatives for campaigns and other initiatives and activities.
• Conceive and develop effective ideas and concepts for visual communication for above and below the line advertising in line with creative briefs submitted by business units.
• Develop creative branding executions of various elements in the market not limited to advertising.
• Maintain and uphold brand consistency throughout all our creative projects not only limited to advertising.
• Oversee all creative projects, from conception to delivery observing deadlines and liaising with stakeholders to keep them informed on job status and to highlight any issues.
• Lead, manage and oversee the creative unit in graphic design, art direction, motion graphics, scripting/copywriting, typography techniques and other related creative and ensure work is of quality.
• Responsible for all photographic directions for campaigns, and other initiatives and activities.
• Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
• A strong understanding of brand development and multi-channel marketing concepts.
• Experience and proficient with a variety of software, including Photoshop, InDesign, illustrator, light room, premier pro, after effects, etc.
• Understanding of Video production.
• Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts.
• Core knowledge about marketing-related subjects such as advertising, consumer behavior, marketing strategy, market research.
• Creative and innovative mind with an artistic flair.
• Attention to visual details.
• Leadership skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Team Player.
Qualifications and Experience
• University degree or Advanced Diploma, preferably in Arts advertising or graphic design or equivalent
• A minimum of 5 years relevant experience, with proven track record.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.