Senior Core Data Analyst
Responsible for creating a central data warehouse solution and several data marts for different lines of business from which data will be retrieved. Creation of different data analytics model for generating insight and help daily to daily business operation.
- Build the data warehouse solution by connecting data from various source systems
- Build the data marts for different lines of business which will fetch data from the data warehouse.
- Build different data analytics models which will be used by business teams ( Example Credit Scoring model )
- Provides functional excellence in the areas of statistics, data analysis and data processing for the organization.
- Applying scientific methods to explore and understand the data and follow a processed methods which involves observation, questioning, hypothesizing, testing, and analyzing to create value from data.
- Using data metrics and analytics to support the business managers and stakeholders to understand the health of the business, find growth levers, identify marketing challenges and find innovative and productive ways to address the challenges and opportunities of the business.
- Support the business managers to understand the health of the business, find growth levers, identify marketing challenges and find productive ways to address the opportunity for optimization.
- Simplify the presentation of information into reports and dashboards which can easily be understood.
- Establishment /Implementation of a good business Intelligence tool that can be used to transform raw data into meaningful information.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science; Computer Engineering; Information Technology or a related quantitative discipline
- Computer Programming language.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Data warehouse, Analytics, ETL and Business
- Extensive experience manipulating and analyzing complex data with SQL
- Extensive experience with data visualization and analytics tools
- An engineering-minded analyst with a strong background in providing analysis
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyses, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong knowledge on data analytics programming language ( Python , R )
- Strong knowledge on SQL
- Strong knowledge and experience on ETL tools
- Strong knowledge on data visualization tools
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large data sets R,Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)