Senior Solution Analyst
Solutions Analyst is responsible for providing innovative solutions designs, enhancing existing products and solutions with new features. Committed to improving business productivity and efficiency; Analysing requirements, applying technical expertise and design thinking principles to develop insightful solutions applicable to current and future business practices. Responsible for providing innovative Business process models to improve and/or automate current products or services to meet or surpass customers’ expectation.
- Conduct user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modelling, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- With help of the UX Designer, develop high-level solution documents with wireframe, mock-up and UI prototypes for business requirement verification/confirmation.
- Develop detailed solution design document.
- Provide design thinking and Idea digitization prototyping in solving complex problems, and find desirable solutions for customers towards creating a preferred future.
- Work closely with product developments, system developers, Solution Architect, agile teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented accordingly to the user requirements and designs.
- Conducts business process analysis of the current products/services, proposed application changes and new solution design requests.
- With help of Business process analyst, develop innovative Business Process models to improve and/or automate current products/services to meet or surpass customers’ expectation.
- With help of Core analytics team design the data architectural design for the solution.
- Conduct research for off shelf solution, Fintech availability or need for a tailor-made solution.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field in Information Systems/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in solution analysis and design, software development or project management
- Business analysis and design experience in Banking/Telecom industry will be an added advantage.
- Agile Scrum Master Certification will be an added advantage
- Strong planning, organization and documentation skills
- Excellent research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels