Head, Priority Banking
Company: Standard Chartered Bank
Location: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Banking, Insurance, Financial Services
About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Deployment of client value proposition
• In-country deployment of global value proposition and its enablers ensuring CVP is operationalized
• Provide country insights to Group in design of CVP
• Implement Priority acquisition programs.
• Implement global playbooks
• Activating sources of leads to achieve business targets (MGM, digital, marketing campaigns, ecosystem, work with EB & alliances)
• Ensure frontline is supported with adequate marketing tools, pitch-books
• Manage cross-border referrals program and processes
Activating deepening strategy
• Deploy activities to activate, build balances and deepen Priority client relationships
• Prepare localized offers and campaign scripts
• Deploy and work with CR teams on client engagement protocols.
• Manage in country processes and programs for upsell, cross-segment client migration, ensuring client experience is maximized
Deploy global client journeys
• Execute the globally-defined client journeys
Voice of Client
• Use voice of client to champion needs of clients and remove pain points or enhance client experience
EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
• Excellent knowledge and relevant experience in related fields such as client segment, retail banking products, marketing and/or analytics
• Strong execution capabilities
• Ability to lead and coordinate widely across multiple stakeholders to achieve outcomes
• Analytical and strong numerical skills
• Strong people management skill
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work with others to influence outcomes.
• High level of energy to achieve desired outcomes
• Passionate about clients
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
APPLY CLICK HERE