Azania Bank Ltd is a Commercial Bank which has recorded fast growth. Currently the Bank is seeking to recruit highly motivated, result-driven and qualified Tanzanians professionals to fill the following positions: –
JOB TITLE: – BUSINESS SUPPORT MANAGER
Nature and Scope:-
Monitor the credit portfolio for early warning signals for timely follow up on remedial strategies and recovery strategies for NPLs and Participate in the loan management process by providing expertise for the credit portfolio management.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Uphold Azania Bank core values of maintaining professionalism, being accountable and innovative, maintain high level of integrity as well as championing team work spirit in everyday activities.
- Ensure compliance with the internal policies and procedures;
- Review daily the credit portfolio for early warning signs of default and non-compliance to credit facilities approval conditions and escalate to the business units for their action;
- Work with business units to ensure that NPLs are minimized and maintained below the bank’s tolerable limit.
- Ensure that all accounts in arrears have been identified and the status of each has been updated;
- Ensure that all advances in excess and expired have been identified and the status of each has been updated;
- Ensure that all advances have been issued with renewal letters three months prior to expiry of respective limits;
- Follow up with Business units on remedial actions accounts in arrears and for non-compliance with credit facilities approval conditions;
- Monitor planned remedial actions and recovery strategies for defaulting borrowing customers and provide status reports monthly to the Management;
- Prepare Credit portfolio provision report quarterly taking into account both qualitative and quantitative factors;
- Ensure that the account in arrears and recovery procedures are adhered to;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management from time to time.
Qualification, Experience and Competences
- Bachelor Degree in the field of Finance & Banking, Accounting, Business Administration, or other related fields.
- Five years’ experience in credit management functions preferably business support functions.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Good management skills with the ability to make decisions in tough circumstances.
- Able to manage and lead staff
- Report writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure, and highly self-motivated
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness.
Attractive remuneration packages await successful candidates to the above post as per Azania Bank Limited Salaries and Incentive Schemes as reviewed from time to time.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to meet all costs associated with their attendance to the interview. Please note also that successful candidates will be required to meet their relocation costs to Dar es Salaam.
Mode of Application
Applications must be attached with updated detailed resume and Copies of relevant certificates. The same may be sent through email or physical delivery to the addresses indicated herein below.
The deadline for submission of applications is 30th April,2019.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Please apply in confidence to:
AZANIA BANK LIMITED,
SAM NUJOMA ROAD
P. 0. BOX 32089
DAR ES SALAAM
Tel No.: 2412025/6/7