Job Title: Depot Administrator
Reporting to: Depot Supervisor
Terms: Two (2) years fixed terms contract
Locations: Morogoro, Shinyanga, Moshi, Mwanza, Dodoma, Kigoma and Makambako
- Responsible for receiving, organising and monitoring cement stocks.
- Receive and issue cement;
- Physical placement of cement;
- Service management;
- Ultimate responsible for safe working practices especially at areas of responsibility;
- Environment- ensure environmental procedures are complied with, identify and manage the environmental aspects and impacts in his/her area and instil environmental awareness culture in his/her area.
- Diploma related to logistics or warehousing or high/ordinary level secondary school with 3 years’ experience.
Knowledge and Specific Experience
- Minimum of 1 year’ experience in activities related to depots operations/warehousing.
- Basic knowledge of depots operations.
- Good knowledge of stocks management.
- Good knowledge of customer service.
- Basic knowledge of operational cost controls.
- Basic knowledge of maintenance of depots.
- Good knowledge of SHEQ.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal and relationship skills.
Salary and Benefits
Tanga Cement offers attractive salary and benefits in line with the candidate’s qualifications, skills and experience.
How to Apply
Send your CV and copies of relevant certificates by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th April, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.