Job Title: Receptionist
Jobs at: Reliance Insurance Company (T) Limited
Deadline of this Job: 7th May 2019
Duty Station: Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa , 00000 , TZ
Date Posted: 25th April 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Currency: TZS, Value: 625000 , Minimum: 437500 , Maximum: 1875000 , Period: MONTH
JOB DETAILS: Job Description
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person.
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures) Source: AjiraLeo Tanzania
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock calendars and schedule meetings
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, recording income parcels, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Customer service attitude
• High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Certificate in office management or related field
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
Job application procedure
All applications should be attached with a Letter of Application, Copies of Certificates and the Transcripts, 3 Referees and complete contact details.
The deadline for receipt of all applications is 07th May, 2019.
The Chief Executive Officer
Reliance Insurance Company (T) Limited,
3rd & 4th Floor, Reliance House, Plot no 356, United Nations Road Upanga
P. O. Box 9826,
Dar es Salaam – Tanzania.
Tel: 2120088 – 90 / Fax: 2112903