VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT MFN) formerly known as SEDA is a fast grow ing and reputable Micro Finance Bank (MFB), has a loan book of Tshs. 24 billion and 54.000 customer base, more that 5,000 of them being small holder fanners. VFT is seeking to employ dynamic and committed Tanzanian young men & women who have passion for people’s economic development to fill in the vacant positions detailed here below;
Work Reference 9
Position: Treasury & Reconciliation Accountant
Reporting to: Head of Finance & Administration
- Responsible for all VFT MFB Treasury management function
- Custodian of VFT Saving Policy and coordinates Saving Mobilization
- Responsible for all VFT MFB Reconciliation at VFT HQ Responsibilities:
- Measures and controls the institution’s funding requirements;
- Manages access to funds; Makes periodic assessment of liabilities and liability holders; Explores borrowing arrangements;
- Provide technical support in accounting for treasury related instruments any other accounting requirements as deemed necessary.
- Participating in the preparation of the Funding plan Strategies.
- Daily monitoring of any other non-cash branch related transactions
- Loan disbursement reconciliation
- Savings refund reconciliation
- Receiving and reviewing the daily treasury movement summaries
- Checking of Liter-branch transactions
- Coordination of Mobile Money transactions with the MNOs
- Education & Special / Personal Abilities in Accounting/Economics or similar qualification.
- Masters degree in Business Administration and 3 year work experience in treasury department is an added advantage
- Very good knowledge and comfort dealing with financial information
- Very good analytical & reporting skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office application
- Very good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- About our working environment & remuneration.
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank has a calm and harmonious working environment where staffs are highly valued. Good work is recognized and rewarded accordingly and there is an opportunity to grow career wise.
Application letters stating the position applied with photocopies of certificates and CV’s with three referees should be sent EITHER online to photocopies of certificates and CV’s with three referees should be sent EITHER online to vftHRstaff@vftz.co.tz
OR through the postal address below.
The Chief Executive Officer,
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited
P .0. B ox 1546.
The application to reach VFT-MFB not later than two weeks after the first appearance of this advertisement
N.B. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank would like to inform the general public that it
has not engaged any consultant/agent to conduct recruitment on its behalf