Job Title: Crime Scene Management Mentor
Location: Morogoro, Tanzania, United Republic of
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
RMGS is a growing small business, located in Virginia Beach, VA. We provide security-related training and advisory services to the US government, allied nations and private industry.
RESUME MUST SHOW DATES AND LOCATIONS WHERE EXPERIENCE WAS GAINED
In more detail, the following specific actions relating to Tanzania Wildlife Management Authority’s (TAWA) are required:
Assess the current capabilities and limitations of TAWA’s capacity to process and document crime scenes for successful prosecution.
Based on the assessment, the CSMM will work with TAWA to develop procedures and training to improve the organizational capabilities to conduct crime scene investigation and ensure admissibility of evidence.
The CSMM shall develop and provide hands-on crime scene management training, consistent with filling critical gaps identified in the assessment.
Conduct a quarterly gap analysis to help improve key performance indicators and refine training requirements.
Order and purchase training aids and crime scene management equipment.
Qualifications and Skills
• Ten (10) years’ experience and technical competence in processing crime scenes, including wildlife trafficking.
• Experience developing and/or delivering training modules required.
• Experience working in Tanzania, Sub-Saharan Africa or developing countries.
• Full-time Employee (not rotational); contract duration is through 2023
• Workweek: 48-hours per week, when locals work and may include working on traditional days-off.
• Base pay plus all allowable State Department uplifts for Post Differential, Danger Pay, and COLA.
• Short- and Long-term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, CONUS Health Insurance, 401k Plan, and Tricare Supplement.
• PTO/Holidays: 30 days of Paid Time off per year. RMGS provides 10-days of floating Holiday Leave (either U.S. or Local Holidays).
• Secure, furnished housing
• Laptop with high-speed internet service (with dongle)
• Local cell phone
• SAT phone with pre-paid minutes to use in case of emergencies.
• First Aid kit
• Deployment, redeployment, and official travel expenses will be reimbursed in accordance with the Joint Federal Travel Reg. Pre-deployment medical screening, shots, Visas, and any work permits will also be covered.