Administration and Operations (Tanzania – Dar-es-Salaam based) – 1 Position
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the office
- Perform cash management activities in accordance with company policy and procedures and provide Management with a daily report.
- Manage operation and maintenance of office supplies and equipment such as printers, modem, fax, other consumables, etc.
- Ensure procurement procedures and authorization procedures are followed
- Sort incoming supplier quotations, invoices and payment requests and keep Management updated.
- Ensure compliance to the statutory laws and health and safety standards – ensure all required documents are processed on time and are updated.
- Print ETR receipts as required and file all invoices, payments and receipts
- Keep track of store inventory and ensure proper storage of the same.
- Maintain business contact database of potential clients and business partners.
- Answer phone calls and customer questions in a professional manner.
- Greet and welcome customers to build strong relationship.
- Maintain safe and clean office workspace
- Perform other duties as required.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a general office environment.
- A minimum of a Diploma in Business Administration
- Education and / or experience in a procurement and logistics company is a plus
- Working knowledge of the Tanzanian statutory requirements is a plus
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Kiswahili
- Excellent organization, planning and administration skills.
- Computer literate: confident and proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, internet and data entry.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently.
- Flexibility to adapt to all situations and work varied hours; possibly work weekends or evenings.
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction.
- High integrity