Bond University is inviting applications for International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships. These opportunities are awarded to students who have already received an offer from Bond University to commence an undergraduate degree.
The Bond University is a private not-for-profit university located in Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. It has been listed in the global top 20 universities in the Times Higher Education Rankings of the Best Small Universities in the World.
- Application Deadline: 22 February 2019 for students commencing in May 2019 semester, 24 May 2019 for students commencing in September 2019 semester, 18 October 2019 for students commencing in January 2020 semester, and 24 January 2020 for students commencing in May 2020 semester.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: Recipients of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship are awarded 25% tuition remission for their chosen program. The following programs are not eligible for consideration for the opportunity – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Have already received an offer from Bond University to commence an undergraduate degree. Students who have not yet received an offer can apply via the Bond University Online Application Form. The following programs are not eligible for consideration for programmes – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Currently, reside outside of Australia.
- Have outstanding academic ability.
- Complete and submit the Undergraduate Excellence application Form by the application closing date relevant to the chosen starting semester.
- Not have already commenced studies at Bond University.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose native language is not English are required to demonstrate proficiency in English. The TOEFL is the most frequently submitted examination score that the University receives, however, the Admissions Office will use other measures upon the applicant’s request. The IELTS, ACT, and SAT examinations may also be used.