Job Title: Hotel Manager
Deadline: 06th June, 2019
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage operations in all hotel departments.
- Maintaining the hotel’s inventory
- Manage front desk operations such as guest check-in and check-out, room inventory, and incoming phone calls.
- Supervise staff members and delegate tasks as necessary.
- Oversee daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Train, direct, resolve issues, coach and counsel team members to ensure quality operation.
- Interacting with hotel guests to ensure exceptional customer experience.
- Inspecting guest rooms and all other hotel areas for cleanliness and to ensure that hotel protocols are being followed.
- Resolve customer complaints in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Performing other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- At least two years experience in a similar position in the hospitality industry
- At least a Diploma in Hotel Management
- Capable of managing a team
- Knowledge of Hotel Reservation systems and front office systems
- Confident and Friendly personality
- Well presented with excellent spoken and written Kiswahili and English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements send your CV and copy of your certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org