Job Title: B2B Marketing Coordinator – ( Tanzania )
As a B2B Marketing Coordinator, your primary responsibility is to execute marketing initiatives and provide daily support to the sales, product and management team of Tigo Business. Daily activities include identifying customer trends and solutions, implementing marketing programs to increase customer exposure and keeping detail records of all potential customer leads. The Marketing Coordinator will also monitor and communicate market/industry trends, customer feedback, and adjust the campaigns accordingly with the team. Together with the sales and product management team, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for creating and enhancing all Tigo Business collateral, across all touch points. In addition, the Marketing Coordinator will lead event and sponsorship management for Tigo Business.
THE WAY WE WORK
You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done. You behave with integrity and transparency.
- Work closely with the marketing, product and sales teams in the organization in support of multiple marketing projects and initiatives for Tigo Business.
- Provide support for internal and external marketing events, conferences, tradeshows and webinars – regional travel will be required.
- Together with the marketing team, design and produce content and visuals for physical (stores, brochures, flyers, etc.) and digital channels (website, dashboard, digital newsletter).
- Assist with media outreach and public relations, leveraging existing relationships and cultivating new contacts.
- Assist with the production and update of Tigo Business’ website.
- Work with vendors, partners, graphic designer and other parties in the marketing ecosystem.
- Update and maintain sales and marketing’s documentation and databases (dashboard, email distribution lists, etc.)
- Assist with managing and overseeing social media marketing campaigns.
- Track programs and campaigns, preparing performance analysis reports of post campaign and making recommendations for corrective modifications.
- Work closely with partners and customers in developing case studies, references, and testimonials.
- Spearhead various Tigo Business events, tradeshows and sponsorship – complete ownership of the Tigo Business event and sponsorships calendar.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar role preferably in technology industry
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills – ability to interact with people, explain what is needed and interpret feedback
- Excellent writing and editing skills, fluent in both English and Swahili
- Excellent project management and organizational skills – ability to manage multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines.
- Experience across the marketing mix including product marketing, digital marketing and channel marketing