Application Deadline: May 30th 2019
Expo 2020 Dubai’s platform to showcase projects that have provided tangible solutions to the world’s biggest challenges. It will highlight simple but effective initiatives, which localise the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and can be adapted, replicated, and scaled to achieve an enhanced global impact.
The Programme seeks to enhance visibility of best practices for a better 2030, and bring stakeholders together to chart action for greater results, at a global platform that will see 25 million visits and worldwide media attention.
Shining a light on projects that are providing real solutions to the world’s biggest challenges, in line with the globally-sourced Sustainable Development Goals, with a view to expanding them elsewhere.
Projects can come from nations, international organisations, businesses, educational institutions and communities from across the world.
Apply to Expo 2020’s Global Best Practice Programme to enhance visibility of your projects and coalesce stakeholders around solutions to chart action for greater results, at a global platform that will see 25 million visits and worldwide media attention.
- Have your projects spotlighted on-site and online during the Expo between 20 October 2020 and 10 April 2021
- Be invited to the Expo site to present your project results
- Get communications and media coverage for your project prior to and during Expo
The Awardees acknowledge that in the event their Proposals were selected, no financial remuneration
will be provided. Expo 2020 Dubai® will endeavor to provide support and visibility to Awardees, such
• Opportunities to showcase projects through content or programming within the Opportunity
Pavilion (20 October, 2020 to 10 April, 2021)
• Exposure for projects on the official Global Best Practice Programme ‘Small Steps, Big Leaps’
• Visibility at the Expo site’s Global Best Practice Area (a dedicated space will house selected projects
on a rotational basis)
• Opportunities to disseminate specific promotional materials during the World Expo (a select number
of awardees will receive video coverage and others may be featured in print media)
• Potential Communications support and media coverage before and during the World Expo
• A paid visit to the Expo 2020 Dubai® site during event time for one project representative to showcase and programme around the best practice project (includes flight and accommodation for
the duration of participation)
For More Information: