Location: Dar es Salaam
Office Secretary Job brief
As a Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
- Prepare and editing documents
- Handle Mail, incoming and outgoing mail and faxes all go through the office secretary.
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- High school diploma
How to apply: email@example.com
Human Resources Recruiter
Vipaji Inc Corporate Limited,
P.o.Box 32080 DSM,