Mwiba Holdings Limited is registered Tanzanian Company under Companies Ordinance (Cap. 212) and a leading Hospitality company with its Operations in Arusha, Meatu-Simiyu and Mara Regions. We are currently looking for Camp Manager to be part of our Team providing support to our tourist facilities and enhance our Photographic Safari Experience.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in hospitality & Hotel Management is highly recommended
- Proven proficiency in computerized applications to Microsoft Office Software ( Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- At least 3 -5 (three to five) years of management experience in 5-star bush camps or lodges.
- Excellent English and communication skills, to be able to work with high end clientele and staff.
- Effective Time Management and Attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of the hospitality industry is a necessity.
- Work effectively in a team, flexible and eager to grow.
- Self-motivated and driven to success.
- Experience in management and supervision of others
- Ability to take a strong leadership role
- Experience in working as part of a strong team
- Strong positive attitude
- Ability to address problems quickly and effectively
- Valid driver’s license
Function and Responsibilities:
- Meeting and greeting guest on arrival, guest check-ins and check-outs of the lodge, all guests should be met on arrival by the manager on duty.
- Maintaining the smooth operations of the camp.
- Housekeeping and management of the camp.
- Managing all staff reporting to the position to effectively assist, motivate and monitor their activities.
- Immediately report to the director and/or lodge manager all matters and issues arising that may affect the continued smooth running of the Lodge operation.
- Managing of client shop properly and ensure the company expected output from the shop.
- Menu/Procurement planning and administration
- To ensure all Mwiba River Lodge’s and Legendary Lodge’s projects are completed within budget while optimizing resources
- Ensuring the housekeeping standards are upheld according to company standards
- Preparation of lodge cash flow budgets and monitoring of ongoing cash requirements.
- Be responsible for knowing, understanding, training, and executing lodge policies and emergency procedures associated with the lodge as Camp Manager.
- Provide a high level of customer service and ensure the comfort and satisfaction of all guests.
- Housekeeping, kitchen work and maintenance to be carried out at the camp as required.
- Overseeing maintenance of them camp as well as surroundings
- Responsible for ensuring the guest and staff meals are of the highest standard.
- Ensure that orders are placed timeously as well stored and controlled to ensure consistency in the guest experience
- Working with agents as well as Arusha base office to ensure guest have a unique experience
- Providing Month end reports to the lodge manager and directors as required (guest experience, occupancy, any major incidences at the camp, financial reports related to budgets)
- A market related salary will be rewarded for this challenging but rewarding position.
If qualified please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 25/05/2019.