Job Title: Senior Specialist; General Insurance
Develop products, process and procedures for all the general insurance products.
Maintain general insurance business portfolio to safeguard the interests of the customers and the bank at large.
Pioneer the development of Insurance digital products and be accountable for all the sales of general insurance products.
- Develop products, process and procedures for all the general insurance products.
- Maintain general insurance business portfolio to safeguard the interests of the customers and the bank at large.
- Pioneer the development of Insurance digital products and be accountable for all the sales of general insurance products.
- Oversee the embedded general insurance product portfolio
- Develop sales strategy for all the general products and execution
- Underwriting and claim procedures on all general insurance products
- Supervise all the insurance specific personnel in all the branches
- Develop micro-insurance and medical insurance products
- Being proactive to identify general insurance product issues and resolve them timely
- Manage relationships with customers, branch and other stakeholders
- Co-ordinate training on general insurance products
- Manage all risks related to general insurance products
A comprehensive knowledge of general insurance products
Knowledge on bank products and understanding of product life cycle
A good understanding of legislation related to banc assurance and channel delivery
Strong analytical and numerical skills as well as good interpersonal and networking skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have an Advanced Diploma/Degree in Insurance business, Risk Management
- Master’s Degree/Post graduate in Risk Management and Insurance business or Business field will be an added advantageAny certification course or training in risk management and insurance business is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in insurance business with a reputable company.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience at a Managerial role
- Underwriting, claims and sales experience on insurance products
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date, then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.”