Unitrans Tanzania Limited has the following exciting opportunity at Kilombero and Kilosa Districts, Morogoro Region where is contracted for various agricultural operations to the sugar industry.
Job Title: Sheq Field Officers
Full Job Description
This position calls for a dynamic and qualified pro-active individual with strong background on Occupational Health Safety environment and Quality matters.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify potential SHEQ risk and hazards.
- Monitor and supervise implementation of SHEQ programs on daily basis in operation sites.
- Promote infield safe work procedures.
- Conduct SHEQ toolbox talks, safety awareness and LFI to operation workers
- Reporting of infield incidents and accidents
- Conducting planned Task Observation to onsite workers
- Participate in any internal or safe audi
- Maintain compliance procedures to SHEQ in regards to OSHA, ISO, NOSA and other regulatory bodies / institutions.
- Preparing weekly cards report (near misses and Non Conformances)
- Dedicated and efficient
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Strong computer skills
- Degree in Environmental Science, Safety Management, or Risk Management
- Advanced Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the same or related field of operation
- Knowledge of OSH Act No. 5 of 2003 and its regulations, ISO/NOSA/NEMC
- Above average communication skills
- Computer literate
- Driving license for motorcycle and LDV’s
MODE OF APPLICATION – APPLY ONLINE
Interested candidates may apply and email their CV’s to email@example.com
no later than Monday, 25th May 2019 or send through post mail
Human Resources Manager
Unitrans Tanzania Limited
C/O P.O.BOX 50
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.