Job Title: Investment Manager
Application Deadline: 2019-05-30
A leading hospitality company, Ker & Downey Safaris (Tanzania) Ltd, who is part of the Friedkin Tanzanian Companies (FTC) and based in Arusha, are looking for Investment Manager to be part of company team who will assist to provides investment information and financial advice; works with corporate and individual clients; and maintains knowledge of a wide range of investment and financial products, including trusts, stocks, bonds, and shares to all group companies.
The position is to be part of our diverse and changing organisation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- Basic Knowledge on Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting will be preferable
- Commercial experience within a large complex organisation
- Bright, ambitious and tenacity to help a business move to the next level.
- Position demands energy, enthusiasm, and the willingness to go the extra mile.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills.
Function and Responsibilities:
- Manage business investment analysis function and be part of the overall management function of the companies.
- Ensure accuracy of operational data and maintain data accuracy and integrity to support analytical function.
- Review financial data to present to shareholders and external investors.
- Review budgets and forecast to aids business planning.
- Provide insights into business performance and work on investment improvement policies.
- Comment on timelines and accuracy of the management reports, and assist the evaluation and analysis by departmental heads. Includes making sure spending/expenditure is in line with the company approved investment budget.
- Creating business strategies to generate shareholders value andmMeets with an investment team, including analysts and other managers, to stay up-to-date about market situations and company decisions that may impact one another
HOW TO APPLY
A market related salary will be reward for this challenging but rewarding position. Send your CV to Recruitment@tgts.com before 30 May 2019.