Radio Maria Tanzania invites the suitable Candidates to apply for the following position.
Position: Accounting Assistant
Report to: Finance and Administration
Purpose of the position
Supporting the Finance and Administration Office on issues relating to financial operations and Management.
Qualifications in the field of finance, possibly with University degree or Diploma and work experience as an accountant. Knowledge of the country’s language and at least one other foreign language (English, French or Spanish).
Characteristics and skills
- Detail-oriented, efficient and organized professional with extensive experience in accounting systems. Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions.
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly trustworthy, discreet and ethical.
- Resourceful in the completion of projects, effective at multi-tasking.
- Managed vendor accounts, generating weekly on demand cheques. Ensured compliance with accounting deadlines.
- Prepared company accounts for audit.
- Liaised with bankers, insurers and solicitors regarding financial traAnsactions.
- Managed accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll.
- Generated budgets and forecasts on a quarterly basis and presented to the management team.
- Reported on variances in quarterly costing reports.
- Prepared annual company accounts and reports.
- Administered online and mobile donation functions.
- Monitored and recorded company expenses.
- Bank reconciliation
- Petty cash Management
How to Apply
To apply please send your application letter and CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org