Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Website and application designing, building, or maintaining.
2. Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
3. Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
4. Directing or performing Website updates.
5. Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
6. Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
7. Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
8. Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
9. Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
10. Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
11. Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Functional and Technical Competencies
A successful candidate must possess, among others, the following competencies:
1. High degree of skills, expertise and integrity.
2. High degree of independent judgment.
3. Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
4. Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
5. Able to solve complex problems.
6. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
1. Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
3. Basic Knowledge in Graphics Design.
4. Proficient in CSS frameworks like Bulma, Twitter Bootstrap or semantic UI.
6. Knowledge in Programming frameworks like Laravel, Django or ruby on rails
7. Proficiency in content management systems like WordPress or typo3
8. Mobile application development will be an added advantage.
9. Knowledge in asp.net or jsp will be an added advantage
The successful candidate will report to IT manager. He/she will be responsible to Designing and/or developing Akros websites.