Vacancy title: 2 Assistant Technician -Pump Operators [ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Public Administration, and Government , Category: Science & Engineering ]
Jobs at: Bukoba Urban Water Supply And Sanitation Authority (BUWASA)
Deadline of this Job: 05th June 2019
Duty Station: Within Tanzania , Bukoba , East Africa
Date Posted: 20th May 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
BUWASA is an autonomous entity which is responsible for supplying clean and safe water as well as provision of sanitation services for Bukoba Municipality.
The Authority is looking for competent, dynamic, energetic, committed, experienced and well qualified Tanzanian who is capable of embracing and driving change in BUWASA to fill the following vacant posts: ASSISTANT TECHNICIANS – PUMP OPERATORS.
Required Qualifications and Experience
Holder of a Form IV Secondary Education Certificate & Trade Test II/ l in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering/Pump Engineering/ Plumbing/Pipe fitting with one year experience in related field.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Operates the water pumps according to agreed schedules and ensures that the right quantity of water is pumped from the storage tanks.
• Monitors water level in the storage water tanks,
• Maintains records of plants and pump performance and reports any breakdowns immediately,
• Records the amount of pumped water at established time intervals.
• Performs any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor
Job application procedures
Interested and suitable candidates should ensure that their applications along with curriculum vitae, indicating current telephone contacts are received by 05th June 2019.Photocopies of relevant certificates and one recent passport size photograph should be attached with the application letter. Each applicant should indicate two names of referees Application without relevant documents will not be considered Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
BUKOBA WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION AUTHORITY,
P.O. Box 81, BUKOBA – TANZANIA.