Job Title: Head Of Credit
Reporting to the Managing Director – KCB Bank Tanzania, the Head of Credit will be responsible for the overall leadership within the Credit Department, manage the banks loans and advances portfolio and lead the various functions of credit including credit analysis, credit administration, credit operations, credit monitoring and control and debt recovery.
- Develop and implement the Credit Policy.
- Exercise delegated discretion. Evaluate and recommend or approve if within discretion limit credit applications so as to increase the lending book.
- Advise and recommend on possible solutions and way forward on Credit Risk Matters as per BOT and KCBT guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with Credit policies and BOT Prudential guidelines lending
- Ensure an efficient turnaround time for applications is maintained.
- Track and monitor Risk and Audit issues for closure
- Manage, monitor and control the performing and non performing Credit Portfolio.
- Lead the Credit and Debt recovery teams.
- Credit sanctioning. Analyze and advise mitigants against credit risks as well as deciding within discretion on an ongoing basis.
- Attending and participating in Ex-Com meetings.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Preferably a University Degree in business related field.
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration will be added advantage.
- Professional qualifications in AKIB/ACIB/ CPA will be added advantage.
- At least 9 years’ experience in Credit and 3 years’ Senior Management experience.
- 9 years’ experience in Credit Analysis.
- 9 years’ experience in Credit Administration and Operations.
- 9 years’ experience in Monitoring and Control.
- 9 years’ experience in Debt Collection.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability with demonstrated competences in championing high performance management.
- Strong Business and Financial Analytical skills.
- Superior communication and inter-personal skills.
How to Apply – APPLY ONLINE
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Monday 3rd June 2019.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NI VIZURI UKATUMIA PC/LAPTOP KU-APPLY ONLINE