Job Title: Branch Manager – Automotive Industry
Reporting to: Service Director
A Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/ Engineering or related field
At least 5 years working experience in similar position
- To proactively manage, lead and develop the Branch (Dealership) through a strong customer and business focus.
- Responsible for the workshop and parts business process and the operation of the workshop, service reception and part warehouse.
- Manage the operation of the workshop and service reception.
- Build and develop new existing parts business and participate in order to achieve increased workshop and parts sales.
- Build and develop customer relationship through the provision of excellent customer service.
- Monitor, analyse and keep updated relevant figures for the workshop and parts business includes; customer and special discounts, KPIs for sales and marketing and competitor activities.
- Full responsible on overall sales within the region ensuring efficient allocation if tasks and resources to achieve the business objectives.
- Co-ordinate but work independently and work with details and understand the context.
- Relevant business knowledge and experience in similar role.
- Extensive managerial and leadership experience preferably in the heavy vehicle or a related B2BIndustry.
- Supervisory experience.
Please send your detailed CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 10th June 2019 before 5pm
Visit our website: www.hrworld.co.tz for more job descriptions