- Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics, project management or related field [Master’s degree preferred]
- Professional training related to grants management is an added advantage
- Minimum of five (5) years of post-qualification experience in grants management position in a reputable NGO or development agency.
- Program management skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills – Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with staff at all levels
- Tax Knowledge – In depth knowledge of Tanzania income tax regulations
- Understanding of USAID rules and regulations
- Supervisory skills- Ability to Mentor and train other Finance staff
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office suite
- Knowledge of sub awards and mandatory award requirements
All applications should be sent through email: USAIDBoreshaAfya.Applications@jhpiego.org
Electronics applications are encouraged. The subject on your application email should be the Title of the position you are applying for, so that we do not miss your application. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The closing date for applications is Wednesday 12 June 2019, at 5:00 P.M.
Jhpiego is an equal opportunity employer promoting gender, equity and diversity. Persons with disabilities and other minority groups are encouraged to apply
Caution to the applicants:
There have been some bogus adverts online that require candidates to apply through some email addresses of public domains e.g. Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.
Kindly note: USAIDBoreshaAfya.Applications@jhpiego.org is the address to use all the time. Please ignore any of those adverts. We also do not charge any application fee nor entertain any meetings or telephone calls. If shortlisted, you wil get an official cal from our office and receive required steps. If you suspect any wrong-doing kindly write to the Director of Human Resource, through firstname.lastname@example.org