Qualifications and Requirements:
- Qualification as a midwife or nurse/midwife required, advanced diploma and/or degree desirable
- At least 3 years work experience in reproductive and maternal and new born health programs with progressively increasing responsibilities
- A record of being proficient in specific RMNCH service provision
- Certified at least 2 years clinical training experience for theory and practice; excellent facilitation skills including delivering an interactive presentation, participatory and experiential methods
- Current knowledge in the field of maternal and child health, including infection prevention, antenatal care, family planning, PMTCT, essential and emergency maternal and newborn care, etc.
- Solid communication, verbally and in writing in English and Kiswahili
- Proven record of working effectively within a team
- Demonstrated self-management (i.e. motivation, dealing with pressure, adaptability).
- Willingness to work in rural districts
- Experience working on USAID programs, with RHMTs, CHMTs, CSOs
- Working and living experience in the Lake and Western Zones will be an added advantage
- Excellence in computer skills application (Excel, Ms-word, Power Point, and internet)
All applications should be sent through email: USAIDBoreshaAfya.Applications@jhpiego.org
Electronics applications are encouraged. The subject on your application email should be the Title of the position you are applying for, so that we do not miss your application. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The closing date for applications is Wednesday 12 June 2019, at 5:00 P.M.
Jhpiego is an equal opportunity employer promoting gender, equity and diversity. Persons with disabilities and other minority groups are encouraged to apply
Caution to the applicants:
There have been some bogus adverts online that require candidates to apply through some email addresses of public domains e.g. Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.
Kindly note: USAIDBoreshaAfya.Applications@jhpiego.org is the address to use all the time. Please ignore any of those adverts. We also do not charge any application fee nor entertain any meetings or telephone calls. If shortlisted, you wil get an official cal from our office and receive required steps. If you suspect any wrong-doing kindly write to the Director of Human Resource, through email@example.com