Physics and Mathematics Teacher
Invites applications for the following positions as from August 1st– 2019
IB MYP Physics and Mathematics
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Qualified teacher status within the appropriate subject area
- A minimum of a first degree, an advanced degree is preferable
- A minimum of three years’ relevant teaching experience, IB experience preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge and experience of international education.
- Strong IT skills that can be utilized to enhance learning.
- Experience working in a boarding school environment is preferred.
Please send your application on one pdf document and include:
- A Letter of Application showing how you meet the criteria for the post,
- A full CV/Resume, including the details of at least three professional referees,
- Copies of qualification certificates.
- A list of at least three professional referees, one of whom must be your current direct line-manager.
- Please note that e-mail addresses and telephone numbers must be included.
Closing date for applications: 2nd June, 2019
International School Moshi,
P.O. Box 733,