Vacancy title: Financial Analyst [ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Banking , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Deadline of this Job: 14th June 2019
Duty Station: Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
BRAC is one of the world’s largest development organization having extensive development programs globally. BRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential. We use an integrated model to change systems of inequity through social development programmes, humanitarian response, social enterprises, socially responsible investments and a university. We are a global leader in developing cost-effective, evidence-based programmes in conflict-prone and post-disaster settings and were ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the last three years consecutively by NGO Advisor. We operate in 11 countries across Asia and Africa.
BRAC in Tanzania is seeking applications from competent, dynamic and self-motivated individual to fill up the following position;
Position (1): FINANCIAL ANALYST
Job Location: COUNTRY OFFICE- DAR ES SALAAM.
• Perform monthly variance report for microfinance operations and NGOs on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Perform financial forecasting, reporting and operation metrics tracking including performing branch performance on monthly basis.
• Improving financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, recommending actions to management.
• Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explain processes and techniques; recommending actions.
• Protecting operations by keeping financial information confidential
• Working closely with accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support.
• Compile report on stock usage and monthly expenses advise management accordingly
• Perform other tasks as will be assigned by supervisors.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• University degree in Accounts, Finance, Banking and Financial Sector or other related fields. Certification in Financial analyst is an added advantage
• At least Three years of professional experience in the related field
• Analytical skills
• Problem solving and process improvement skills.
• Financial planning, strategy formulation, forecasting and implementation skills.
• Corporate finance and microfinance reporting standards
• Cost accounting and related operational matters
Job application procedure
If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please apply to HRD, BRAC Tanzania Finance Limited, Plot #2329, Block-H, Mbezi Beach, and P.O. Box 105213, Dar es Salaam or through email to email@example.com a subject “FINANCIAL ANALYST”. Application deadline is 14.06.2019, (up to 12pm). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.