Reporting To Coordinator – Beyond St Jude’s
Location Business Office Moshono
Working Relationships All Business Teams, Academic Teams, and BSJ interns and scholars
- Assist Coordinator with day to day financial tasks of Beyond St Jude’s, including tuition and associated university fees, stipends for interns and tertiary scholars
- Communicate effectively with community service interns and tertiary scholars; respond to emails from interns and scholars in a timely and effective manner
- Suggest improvements to the BSJ financial administration procedures to assist Coordinator with writing of these procedures for the Beyond St Jude’s programs
- Assist Beyond St Jude’s team with growth and expansion of programs, including implementation of new systems, software etc.
- Maintain accurate records in respect to each intern and scholar
- Work with other members of the Beyond St Jude’s team as required
- Periodically suggest improvements to the departments’ procedures and submit to supervisor for approval.
- Participate and support fellow staff in school mission related activities such as all School Celebration Days throughout the year
- Participate in student selection process, in particular working after hours on rest days and public holidays up to 20 Saturdays per annum
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Head of Department, Manager and Deputy Director and the Employer.
Qualifications, Skills & Competence
- Diploma in Business Administration, Finance, Accountancy, Commerce or any relevant course.
- Good computer skills – Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word are essential
- Good written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills, time management, attention to detail, and ability to work independently
- Critical thinking and problem solving ability
- Other Relevant Information Travel between campuses will be required
SUBJECT LINE MUST INCLUDE THE REFERENCE NUMBER.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED!
Child Protection Policy
WE SUPPORT ZERO TOLERANCE OF CHILD ABUSE CULTURE!
How to apply
Complete the following:
Up to date Curriculum Vitae
Email the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org