Job Title: Management Consultant
Application Deadline: 2019-06-15
INNOVEX is a Pan-African advisory and assurance services firm providing professional services in Tanzania, Rwanda, Kenya, Southern Sudan, and South Africa. We are very pleased to invite job applications from self- motivated and performance driven individuals interested in a career in management consulting. We have an immediate full-time position to be filled by 1st July 2019 in Dar es Salaam.
- The candidate will be expected to meet the following requirements:
- Must be under 32 years old
- An advanced degree in the areas of business management, economics, finance or related areas
- At least 3-years’ experience in a professional services firm, preferably in management consulting
- Proven ability to identify opportunities and capture new businesses
- Demonstrated competence to assess priorities and manage a variety of activities in a time-sensitive environment and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff, clients, and consultants within the context of groups and technical teams
- Good knowledge and appetite to learn especially issues on: public policy, acquisition processes, financial management, economic analysis and modeling, financial analysis, strategic planning, monitoring and evaluation
- Ability to learn and prepare technical& financial proposals and expressions of interest
- Experience in using various social and economic analysis computer tools
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Verbal and written proficiency in English and Kiswahili
MODE OF APPLICATION:
The position requires an individual who is a strategic thinker, professional, innovative, self-starter and productive. If you have what it takes to fill the position, please send your complete resume with cover letter to the email below. Application deadline is 15th June 2019:18:00hrs. Only electronic submissions will be processed.
8 Kilimani Road, Ada Estate
P.O. Box 75297, Dar es Salaam.