Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Dar es Salaam
Number of vacancy: 3
The Human Resources assistant assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. The HR assistant carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: departmental development, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organization development, executive administration, and employment.
- Recruiting and staffing logistics;
- Performance management and improvement tracking systems;
- Employee orientation, development, and training logistics and record keeping;
- Assisting with employee relations;
- Company-wide committee facilitation and participation;
- Company employee communication;
- Compensation and benefits administration and record keeping;
- Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system;
- Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
- Safety of the workforce.
- Development of the Human Resources department.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Personal ongoing development.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in human resources, Administration management, or a similar field.
- Female are highly encourage to apply for this post
- 1 year of experience with Industrial will add advantage.
How to apply: email@example.com