Vacancy title: 2 Clearing and Forwarding Officers [ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Human Services , Category: Transportation & Logistics ]
Jobs at: Vipaji Inc Corporate Limited
Deadline of this Job: 22nd June 2019
Duty Station: Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Summary Date Posted: Friday, June 14, 2019
Ensure efficiency in the Company’s Imports Logistics System and ensuring accountability for all Company resources especially cash and cheques. .
• Liaising with the Warehouse, Sales and other relevant departments to determine items to order.
• Request for Proforma Invoices from Overseas Suppliers
• Processing of Overseas Purchase orders
• Placing of orders with Suppliers from overseas
• Processing of Proforma Invoices and IDF application
• Preparation of Marine Insurance Covers
• Processing of payments for Suppliers
• Preparation of Letters of Credit
• Expediting/routine follow up on status of goods to ensure that suppliers meet delivery promises
• Tracking of incoming shipments
• Liaising with Clearing Agents on cargo clearance with Customs
• Expediting inspection of goods received
• Notifying Suppliers on short-shipped, over supplied and faulty items received and taking the necessary action
• Filing and keeping records of all imports documents
• Updating of imports register and emailing consignments status reports to the M.D. Warehouse and Sales Department.
MODE OF APPLICATION
How to apply:
Send your currently CV or Resume to email@example.com