Position: Finance & Administrative Officer Volunteer/Intern
• Creating and updating spreadsheets of daily transactions
• Managing accounts receivable and payable
• Reviewing and processing reimbursements
We are looking for a Finance Administrator to organize our company’s day-to-day accounting procedures.
Finance Administrator responsibilities include maintaining records for all transactions, preparing monthly and quarterly financial reports and processing reimbursements. If you have a background in Finance and knowledge of bookkeeping activities, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help us manage and allocate our resources effectively.
• Create and update spreadsheets of daily transactions
• Manage accounts receivable and payable
• Review and process reimbursements
• Prepare budgets
• Maintain reports on financial metrics, including investments, return on assets and growth rates
• Keep records of invoices and tax payments
• Manage company’s liabilities
• Identify and address account discrepancies
• Participate in payroll processes
• Report on financial projections
• Proven work experience as a Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant or similar role
• Hands-on experience with accounting software, like QuickBooks, Zoho, etc.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and charts and using financial Excel functions)
• Good understanding of bookkeeping procedures
• Time-management and organization skills
• BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
How to Apply?
• Send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: DIGITAL MARKETING OFFICER, VOLUNTEER / INTERN
Marketing & communications
Dar es Salaam
Digital Marketing Officer oversees a company’s online sales. They are responsible for the image of the company and generating sales through the internet.
• Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
• Experience Level: Entry level
• Experience Length: 1years
• Digital Marketing
• Product Management
• Content Management
• Analytics and Insights
• Content Marketing
• Web optimization
• Search Engine Optimization
• Account Management
• Graphics and Design
• Web Analytics and Reporting
• Customer Relationship Management
• Business Strategy
• Local Marketing
• Social Media
Some duties of the Digital Marketing Officer:
• Responsible for all online activities
• Develop affiliate marketing programs
• Create and maintain an online business plan
• Staying up to date on software or data trends
• Keep current knowledge of online trends
• Provide analytic reports of online sales
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO), PPC, CMS, SMO, Email marketing.
Requirements of the role:
• Ability to critique and advise Marketing team
• Digital marketing experience is essential
• In depth understanding of web design and web analytic software
• Experience in marketing and technology
• Ideally use of Adobe Photoshop, I Design, UX, Dreamweaver, Google Analytics
• Knowledge of Bulk Editing, Multi-Attribution modelling, Bid Management across networks, A/B testing of adverts, Google ad words
• Ready to work under high pressure
How to Apply?
• Send your CV and cover letter: email@example.com