Precision Air Services Plc is a fast growing private Tanzanian airline which operates in Partnership with Kenya Airways, with its strategies to expand wings beyond East Africa and Africa.
In order to keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction interview
We wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in this challenging position.
POSITION: CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR
REPORTS TO: CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR – JRO
DUTY STATION: KILIMANJARO
ROLE PURPOSE STATEMENT:
To provide a safe, secure, efficient and customer focused passenger services in compliance with regulatory requirements, Company’s policies and Customer airlines procedures.
- Lead, supervise and ensure efficient and effective check-in and boarding of passengers in compliance with carriers policy/ procedures and customer expectations
- Ensure timely closure of all flights on daily basis for revenue to be realized. All flights to be closed within 30 minutes after departure and within 3 hours for disrupted flights.
- Manage information flow amongst team members, station in charge and all relevant internal and external stake holders.
- Prepare documentation and reports on routine customer correspondences as may be required. Ensure accuracy of information shared and the quality of customer service at all times.
- Supervise baggage handling and prepare weekly baggage handling report. Liaise with the customer service executive to ensure lost baggage is communicated, traced, and delivered to affected passenger
- Manage proper manpower utilization and ensure effective deployment of resources to ensure efficient & effective service delivery. This includes preparation of effective monthly shift roasters and daily management of its compliance.
- Manage training matrix and ensure staff on shift are current in all mandatory trainings while at work at all times. Liaise with Customer Service Coordinator in all training related matters.
- Provide supervision and technical assistance to customer service team to attain departmental and organizational goals.
- Manage team’s performance on daily basis and ensure all staff have detailed KPIs in line with the performance management system.
- Ensure conformity with all regulatory requirements, organization standards and local procedures as well as requirements of customer airline
- Effective communication internally and externally to enable effective planning control and reporting before/during checking-in, after departure and on arrival.
- Ensure a safe & secure working environment in compliance with relevant legislative/industry requirements.
- Audit, review and report on service delivery to monitor compliance SLAS’s.
- Administrative processes to ensure integrity and accuracy manual and computerized data processing
- Strict control of excess baggage collection and remittance
- Record all flight movements as per company requirement
- Any other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor
- High integrity and excellent communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Proactive and innovative.
- Team player
- Decisive and result oriented
- Customer focused
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- University degree graduate in business administration or equivalent.
- Relevant lATA/ UFTAA qualifications or equivalent
- 2 years experience in delivering service in demanding consumer environment
- Fluency in appropriate foreign languages is an added advantage
- Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Relevant airline certification.
- Supervisory/management skills.
- Computer literate.
Closing Date: Not later than 28th June 2019
Mode of Application:
If you feel you meet the above requirements please send your application and CV to the address below. Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services Plc
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam