Job Title: OCS ENGINEER
Administer daily system operation and maintenance of all operational support systems nodes, to ensure accurate report generation with minimum disruptions.
WE CONTRIBUTE AND LEAD
By connecting, by owning, by delivering, by change and by vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity and innovation.
- Daily operation and maintenance of all OSS nodes
- Attend to and resolve all OSS alarms using standard vendor documentation for operation and maintenance.
- Escalate and coordinate resolution of all unresolved oss outstanding faults with vendors.
- Oversee the creation all various reports from OSS nodes
- Ensure generated reports are correctly delivered to designated users
- Perform requisite daily, weekly and monthly backups of OSS nodes.
- Investigate and resolve user complaints related to the OSS nodes.
- Manage the upgrade and/expansion of all OSS nodes.
- Accurately report and document any related system failures
- Ensure adequate capacity planning is observed on all OSS nodes
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Serve as backup for assigned position
- Be available on the phone
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE &COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor degree in Electronic, Computer, or Telecom Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience on OSS
- Excellent in oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated stable proven track record telecom company
- Independent and with good work attitude with high level of integrity
MODE OF APPLICATION:
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted