Position: Test Lab Technician – Vodacom Tanzania
Test Lab Technician: Test Lab Technician is responsible for execution of Go to Market (GTM) process and Customer Experience (CXX) improvement activities ensuring outstanding quality for all new products, systems and services before, during and after launch. He/she is responsible for ensuring positive customer experience is guaranteed for all new and existing products and services through throughout testing and follow up of reported issues end to end. Furthermore s/he has a role of ensuring that appropriate support tools are in place to support call center agents to deliver an exceptional customer service through systems in place.
- Ensure continuous improvement of Headline NPS through strong GTM process and CXX improvement activities
- Ensure quality of all newly launched products and services through intensive testing and detailed report before go live to ensure exceptional customer experience
- Ensure all newly launched products are having support tools to assist agents resolve customer queries timely
- Monitor and analyze feedback received from customers after every product launch and recommend on a better CXX
- Conduct post launch testing for all new/enhanced products and services immediately after go live/migration
- Conduct routine testing, report findings and follow through end to end ensuring all reported issues are fixed timely
- Set de-briefing session after every major product launch to share lessons learnt and agree on the way forward to improve testing experience
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- General understanding of mobile data and its components, including GSM/GPRS/3G and related industries products and services.
- Knowledge of Information technology systems and applications
- Applicant should have previous experience in a customer service role.
- Knowledge of networking concepts and protocols (an added advantage).
- Knowledge of project, product & service development lifecycles and management
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Training/Education: Advanced Diploma/Diploma in IT or Business Administration
- Experience within the telecommunications environment.
- Analytical, presentation and report writing skills are required