In its first year of operations, Kilimanjaro SAR Limited has been recognised as the Best Medium Size Organisation in Tanzania in 2018 by the Association of Tanzania Employers (ATE). The organisation also won four (4) other Leadership & Employer Branding Awards in Africa in 2018.
Recently (June 2019) Kilimanjaro SAR has scooped Four (4) East Africa Leadership & Employer Branding Awards from the first East Africa CSR Leadership Awards which was hosted by the World HRD Congress, Employer Branding Institute and the Stars of the Industry Group;
1) The Dream Company to Work for
2) Best Employer Brand
3) CEO of the Year
4) HR Professional of the Year
Purpose of the Job
Driving sales growth within the identified Kilimanjaro SAR’s markets through hunting and closing Company’s conceptual services sales, and managing relationships with all high-profile accounts, as well as mentoring newly recruited sales team members.
- Builds and maintains long-term relationships with current and potential clients and their management teams by providing information, guidance, and support; recommending service and profit improvements; and recommending new opportunities.
- Coordinates all business-to-business contract negotiations for a successful close.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Prepares sales reports by analysing and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality of service by assisting in establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Assist in the development of Marketing Tools as required.
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of Sales and Marketing strategies.
- Participate in all admin/operational duties as necessary.
- Any other related tasks.
- Bachelor Degree in Sales & Marketing from a recognised University or equivalent
- At least 5 years of demonstrated working experience in the same position
- Sound knowledge & experience in business-to-business sales
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite
- Grasp knowledge and understanding of the Tanzania tourism industry
Key Behavioural Competencies
- Highly organised, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Results Driven
- Customer Service Excellence
- Business acumen
- Honesty and a high level of integrity
- Consistent Energy and enthusiasm