TIB Development Bank Limited is Development Finance Institutions (DFI) wholly owned by the Government of United Republic of Tanzania. The bank has been established and exists under the Companies Act, 2002. The main focus of TIB Development Bank as a premier national DFI is on national projects that aim at the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025. The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries, infrastructure, services sectors, as well as oil and gas sectors. In this regard, activities of TIB Development Bank have specifically expanded and the bank now invites suitable, qualified and skilled applicants to fill the vacant positions:-
RECORD MANAGEMENT OFFICER
Nature and Scope
The successful candidate will report to the Principal Record Management Officer S/ he will be responsible for the systematic control, Maintenance and protection of the bank’s records and archives in both paper and electronic form from their creation through to their eventual disposition while ensuring the integrity and accessibility of such information as required.
- To capture, indexing and classifying both physical and electronic documents for storage.
- To ensure records are arranged and easily accessible when needed as per bank’s policy.
- To ensure timely filling of all incoming mail and routing same to respective officers.
- To ensure files are handled properly and returned to the registry after action by the responsible officer.
- To ensure files records are kept in a clean manner and properly arranged at main registry.
- To maintain security of documents (act as custodian) including files in the bank.
- To provide users and stakeholders records, data and information as and when required.
- To maintain cordial working relationships with other sections departments and directorates as well as external stakeholders.
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor.
- To adhere procedures of the bank policy on disposal of records specifically on determining the length of time bank records are kept.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma on Records Management or Records, Archives and Information Management discipline from a recognized Institution.
- At least 2 years working experience on Records Management or Records, archives and information management
- Ability to plan, organize, document including receiving, sorting and routing/ posting of mails timely as per the institutional policies/procedures.
- Must be computer literate.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
Mode of Application
Applications should be accompanied with:-
An application letter
Detailed Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Certified Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
Indicating your contact address such as telephone number(s) and email address(s) if available.
Names and full addresses of three (3) referees.
Mode of Application
TIB Development Bank,
Mlimani City Office Park,
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo
DAR ES SALAAM
Tel. 2411101-9/ 2411100
Closing date of applications will be on Friday of 5th July, 2019