Position: Corporate Cash Management Officer
The Cash Officer will specialize in system and customers support issues specific to corporate, Business banking and individual customers.
The Cash Officer will interact with customers usually by phone, physical contact and internal users on a very regular basis.
This position will comprise of number of roles below:
- I-banking customer setup and support consultant.
- Branch champion support on Electronic platforms (I-banking and Quick pay).
- Quick pay administration.
- System administrator.
- Security administrator.
- Helpdesk Agent on issues related to systems.
- Sales on electronic banking platforms.
- These roles are interchangeable and the individual has to be multi skilled fulfill the above roles for two main products (Quick pay and I-banking).
CUSTOMERS SUPPORT AND SYSTEMS MAINTANANCE 70%.
- Manage and maintain the new existing customers subscribed to the electronic banking products through timely support and training.
- Adhere to the operational framework in line with group policy controls and compliance.
- Responsible for managing the electronic initiated funds transfer process through I-banking and Quick pay.
- Support ad-hoc initiatives and reviews driven in by Cash management (e.g. local initiatives which look at re-engineering, process improvements and services improvements.
- Adherence to the KYC procedures in maintaining customer’s relationship.
- Creation of new users and access levels in the platforms, be able to maintain the existing portfolio.
- High level of accuracy in creating users and assign relevant roles as per account mandate and ensure that all areas of risk are being looked to prevent fraud.
- Ability to truck and monitor queries that are being logged by users of platforms for resolution.
- A heavy reliance is placed on the individual to maintain business as usual operations and must therefore be able to operate with minimum supervision.
- Innovation and creative thinking are essential and is particularly important in an area that is continually developing in technical and product competence across KCB GROUP.
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL 30%.
- Create team spirit and ensure quality support and service to all clients.
- Work closely with various departments to continuously improve operational process.
- Maintain relationship at with counter parts and sharing of the BEST practice from other business areas across KCB GROUP.
- Develop and promote excellent staff relationships through open. Honest and influential communication.
- Developing internal users of branch channel.
- Be able to train new recruits on the electronic banking unit for back up purpose.
- Play and active role in community activities.
- Excellent customer relations.
- Analytical thinking and decision making.
- Be a dependable person that goes the extra mile.
- Strong qualities –visionary, honest and personal integrity.
- Ability to deliver appropriate training to immediate staff and across functional business lines.
- Challenging mentality and creativity to provide effective products solutions influenced by demand.
- Team player.
SKILL REQUIRED TO UNDERTAKE THE ROLE:
- Knowledge in IT and internet software.
- Understand the functions of the internal computer system.
- Excellent communication skills.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS SPECIFIC TO THE ROLE:
- There are no specific qualifications other than the banks entry requirements.
- Undertaking or having completed a first degree in information technology, engineering or other relevant professional qualification.
- Basic knowledge of banking operations would be an added advantage.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.