Key Account Manager
The ideal candidate is a passionate, self-motivated, and detail-oriented team player who is committed to their success and of our customers. You will focus on growing and developing existing clients, as well as generating new business by identifying, implementing and executing new strategies.
Our forward thinking company is looking for talented and competitive SALES DRIVEN KEY ACCOUNT MANAGERS that thrive in a fast paced working environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be an individual comfortable in making client calls, working under pressure and with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients
- Attain sales objectives as set in monthly KPI’s and budget.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Close sales and achieves quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts,identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Operate as the primary point of contact for key account stakeholders
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with accounts, customer stakeholders and internal partners
- Prepare and guarantee monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Bachelors Degree
- Proven sales experience with minimum 3 years experience.
- Track record of hitting or over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and verbal communication skills.
- Resilient disposition
- Excellent written communication skills in English and Kiswahili
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task , prioritise and manage time effectively
- Positive attitude and cheerful person
- Personality traits: Bubbly, outgoing, tenacious, people person, loves technology/computers, organised, timely.
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Effectively and efficiently organise leads and plan of action
Guideline Salary – VARIABLE – awarded according to experience and qualifications plus performance based bonuses/commissions
Successful candidates will continue growing with the company, attracting a higher salary, and benefits.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com