Position: QR21545 – Finance Assistant | Qatar Airways | Kilimanjaro
Organisation: Qatar Airways
Job Function: Finance
Division: Kilimanjaro – JRO
Employment Type: Full Time – Permanent
City: Africa | Tanzania | Kilimanjaro
Last date of application: 21-Jul-2019
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring correct and timely processing of documentation in line with QR policies and procedures.
- Receiving and processing all vendor invoices for payments and verifying all invoices including ICH invoices as per financial policies and IAPs.
- Preparing payment analysis for all major expenses including DOC and ensuring there are no increases in cost, and report any abnormal variances to the Supervisor in writing.
- Raising a Debit Note for any discrepancies and sending to vendors immediately and accounting must be done through AP Oracle.
- Ensuring all invoices are routed under AP module, in case of new vendors, vendor account must be created by liaising with HO.
- Receiving all sales and returns from all QR sales offices and agents and updating and maintaining books of accounts in Oracle and e-Travel
To be effective in this role, you will need a Commerce Degree from a reputed University combined with at least three year accounting experience, with one year preferably within the aviation or airline industry. You will need User Level experience with an ERP, such as Oracle and should be proficient with Microsoft Excel. You will need prior experience in either expenditure or revenue accounting. Knowledge of contracts and local laws/regulations such as VAT, Tax and Payroll, are required.
You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English to perform this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport
4. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)