- Work with SUGECO to prepare a brochure for their agribusiness services to support farmers wishing to produce Daisies for Pyrethrum production.
- Support the ongoing education of SUGECOs communications director for the ongoing preparation of such documents for the future.
- Assist in the preparation of a PowerPoint Presentation targeted at Semi-Commercial farmers by SUGECO to entice farmers to utilize the services of SUGECO and to grow Daisies for Pyrethrum production on 5+ acres of land as semi-commercial farmers.
- Work with SUGECO to prepare a two-page flyer (front and back) promoting the services of their Farm Management Program and the utilization of Farm managers to run commercial farms.
- Review SUGECO’s website and provide recommendations on layout, content representation, and ease of functionality.
- Work with PCTs’ technical and agronomy teams to prepare a series of brochures to support farmers in their land preparation, planting, care and maintenance, harvesting, post-harvest handling, drying and packing of dried daisies for the production of Pyrethrum.
- Work with PCT to design and prepare a PowerPoint presentation on the growing of Daisies for Pyrethrum production to be used in coordination with SUGECO to entice farmers to plant 5+ acres as semi-commercial farmers.
A brochure for SUGECO Agribusiness Services to support the farmers wishing to grow Daisies
A two-page flier to promote SUGECO’s Farm Manager Program.
A PowerPoint Presentation to be utilized to entice farmers to utilize the services of SUGECO to increase or enter Daisy farming on 5+ acres.
A series of Agronomy Brochures on the growing and handling of Daisies for Pyrethrum production.
A PowerPoint Presentation for PCT on the Growing of Daisies for Pyrethrum production and the Financial Opportunities it Presents.
Extensive experience as a Communications / Design / Marketing professional preparing content, layout and editing of brochures, ideally for Agriculture and Agribusiness Purposes
University level of education
Candidates with a track record of successfully executed trainings and workshops will have priority;
Experience with software programs for the creation of the needed documents such as: adobe illustrator, Photoshop, MS PowerPoint, etc.
Formal or Commercial Business Experience in communications, design and marketing
Excellent interpersonal, communication and training skills, including training in group settings;
Ability to address issues, challenges, questions and concerns in a professional, respectful, logical and timely manner;
Flexibility and adaptability to cross-cultural environments;
Good writing and computer skills;
Experience working in developing countries is preferred.