ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (1)
JamiiForums is a non-governmental organization that promotes and advocates for Freedom of Expression, Internet governance, Internet Freedom, Digital Security, Digital Protection and ICT-for-Democracy. JamiiForums works to have an informed, engaged and entertained community.
JamiiForums is currently hiring an Administrative Assistant with the capability to administering and communicating needs by creating a comfortable, well-managed office environment and support to the team and visitors.
The Administrative Assistant maintains office operations by receiving and distributing communications, maintaining supplies and equipment, picking up and delivering items and serving customers, visitors and employees. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. The Administrative Assistant reports to the Operations and Programs Director (OPD)
The following are the Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Ordering supplies to ensure that the office has the proper materials and essentials to maintain efficiency
- Receiving calls and forward those calls to the necessary party
- To maintain client satisfaction by making sure their queries are taken care of.
- Organize and manage to bill and overseeing that payments are made promptly
- Office Equipment and furniture Management
- Other duties as assigned by the OPD
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Aged 24 years and above
- Should have a minimum of Diploma
- Organization skills, charming and Flexible
- Very good command of English and Swahili languages
- Basic skills on the use of the computer/internet/mobile applications
- Being a member of not less than 6 months on JamiiForums is an added advantage
- Women are encouraged to apply
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to a successful candidate as per Jamii Forums salary scales.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Potential candidates should apply by sending an email titled “Application for the Administrative Assistant Post” explaining how they are the best fit for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE OF APPLICATIONS
The Closing date is 27th of July, 2019 EoD. Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Successful candidates should be ready to start work immediately (preferably August 2019)