JamiiForums is a non-governmental organization that promotes and advocates for Freedom of Expression, Internet governance, Internet Freedom, Digital Security, Digital Protection and ICT-for-Democracy. JamiiForums works to have an informed, engaged and entertained community.
JamiiForums is currently in need for field research assistants to work temporarily to conduct a six (6) weeks data collection activity. The research is a small pilot study based in the Dar es Salaam region for internal purposes related to our area of work. They will be assigned to the required field work.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Aged between 20 and 26 years
- Diploma or Degree in any field of study
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing fluently in Swahili and English
- Interviewing and data collection skills
- Computer data entry skills
- Skill in the use of computer spreadsheet and/or database applications in the compilation of research data
- Ability to evaluate, verify, and research data
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should send their CVs and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application email should be titled “Application for an Assistant Field Researcher Position”
DEADLINE OF APPLICATION
The Closing date is the 27th of July, 2019. Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.