Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Number of vacancy: 1
NOTE: Mode of Application attach updated cv with the current passport size on firstname.lastname@example.org
• Job Title: Human Resources Officer
• Experience: 2 year in human resources field
• High package for competent one
· Job Location: Mbeya
The Human Resources Officer manages the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource office. The HR Officer manages the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs. The HR Officer carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: departmental development, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and employment.
• Recruiting and staffing logistics;
• Organizational and space planning;
• Performance management and improvement systems;
• Organization development;
• Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
• Employee orientation, development, and training;
• Policy development and documentation;
• Employee relations;
• Company-wide committee facilitation;
• Company employee communication;
• Compensation and benefits administration;
• Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; and
• Employee services and counseling.
• Safety of the workforce.
• Development of a superior workforce.
• Development of the Human Resources department.
• Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
• Personal ongoing development.
• Disciplinary and Grievance management
• Performs such duties as may be required
• College degree
• 2 year experience in human resources field
• Literacy in computer
• Knowledge of labor law
• Attention to detail
• Maintains confidentiality
• Good communication skills
• Able to work long hours
• Speak English and Swahili language
• Flexible, reliable, hard worker, adaptable, responsible
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
• Training on related field is a plus
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES REQUIRED
• College/ university / technical certificate
DON’T APPLY IF YOU THINK YOUR QUALIFICATION DOES NOT MATCH WITH THIS JOB DESCRIPTION.
Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
Description of Duties as an Accountant
• Manage all accounting transactions
• Prepare budget forecasts
• Publish financial statements in time
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Ensure timely bank payments
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
• Audit financial transactions and documents
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
• Comply with financial policies and regulations
Work experience as an Accountant
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Experience with general ledger functions
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
Human Resources Recruiter
Vipaji Inc Corporate Limited,
P.o.Box 32080 DSM,