SUBSCRIPTION OFFICER – 1 POST
Job Purpose: To maintain and grow the subscription base of all MCL brands to meet the set targets.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key result areas:
- To develop a monthly route plan that enable you recruit new customers and grow the subscription base.
- To increase Subscription base for all brands, with concentration of The Citizen and Mwananchi.
- To control the subscription data base by making sure that each subscriber get his/ her order as per contract.
- To make sure that all subscriber have the valid subscription contact, the list together with the expiring date.
- To make follow up of subscribers and make sure that they as per their contracts and propose immediately action for failure to pay.
- To ensure consistent and timely delivery of subscription copies to customer.
- To maintain good customer relations and maintain the current customer base.
- To manage the debt collection of any credit customers within the subscription docket.
- Provide market intelligence that feeds into strategies that grow the subscription base.
- Handle all customer complaints that arise within the subscription docket.
- To submit on a monthly basis a report that details the progress for recruitment, route plan, market intelligence and any other issues that you have encountered during the month.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Academic: Basic University Degree in Sales & Marketing.
- Experience: 2-3 years’ experience in selling.
- Professional: Professional in Sales & Marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Must demonstrate adequate knowledge, usage of the computer as a working tool.
- Excellent communication skills; and
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and tenacity to work long hours with minimum supervision.
- Motorcyclist with driving license class is a MUST.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online via our career portal https://careers.mcl.co.tz by July 23, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. MCL is an equal opportunity employer.