Position: Process Operator
Responsible for operating the kiln, raw mill and coal mill to ensure that the plant is running within required and according to the agreed parameters.
- Operate the plant according to day’s instructions, monitoring the process and making adjustments as required to maintain optimum operating parameters.
Reporting: Maintain production log sheets; ensure accuracy of data in the log sheet and prepare daily reports.
- Take part in any job related to production activities.
- Information: Communicate to the supervisor on any abnormality and ensure that feedback from laboratory on product quality is obtained.
- Ultimate responsible for safe working practices especially at areas of responsibility.
- Environment: Ensure environmental procedures are complied with, identify and manage the environmental aspects and impacts in his/her area and instil environmental awareness culture in his/her area.
- O and/or A-Level with minimum of 5 years’ cement operations experience
- Diploma in Mining/Laboratory Technician or equivalent with minimum of 1 year in cement operations
Knowledge and Specific Experience
- Good written and spoken English
- Basic understanding of maintenance requirements
- Good knowledge of safety procedures
- Able to organize work of section Totally honest and trustworthy
- Good attention to detail
- Able to think things through logically
Salary and Benefits
The Company offers attractive salary and benefits in line with the candidate’s qualifications, skills and experience.
How to Apply
Send your CV and copies of relevant certificates by email to email@example.com, on or before Thursday 25th July 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.