Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Reporting to: Branch Manager
Entity: Insight Tanzania Location: Dar es Salaam
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Experience Level: Entry level
Experience Length: 2 years
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITY: Targeted sources of new business.
- Project WS Insight into all relevant sectors
- Create and maintain brand visibility
- Network prospective clients within stated sectors
- Build up a list of relationships and identified targets
- Convert identified targets into realisable sales
- Nurture relationships for on-going development of sales
- Update and Maintain accurate documentation on customer files
ROLE & CONTEXT: To create high visibility within all relevant sectors
- Increased exposure to tenders, RFQ’s & RFPs etc
- Regularly visit and canvas prospective clients
- Conversion of proposals to contracts
- Timely, accurate and clear reports and dashboards to specified timetables
- Timely and accurate reporting as directed by branch manager
- Clear documentation for management
- Timely, accurate and high quality delivery of contracts/projects to agreed timetables
- Outstanding proposals and status
- Quarterly performance review
- Regular contact with existing clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain systems and processes in accordance with ISO 9001:2008
- Project awareness of company media (Web-site, Newsletters, e-shots, blogs, Facebook, Twitter etc.
CONSULTS WITH: Country/Branch Manager, Management staff at all levels, Procurement and Security Operatives, Industry Executives (Management, Procurement, Risk & Security etc), prospective clients and procurement officers in all sectors.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS (processes and technology):
- Bachelor’s degree (desirable)
- Strong sales & marketing skills
- Proven record of sales conversion (Necessary)
- Intimate knowledge of stated sectors & relevant research
- Good knowledge of IT and social media platforms
- Creative reporting capability
- Team player
- Planning, organisation & communication.
- Two years post qualification experience in sales & marketing role
- ISO 9001 Contract & Review
- Customer Relationships
- Word, Excel, email & internet
- Monthly sales reporting standards
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: Permanent – with up to 6 month probationary period
REMUNERATION – Competitive salary commensurate with experience + Bonuses in line with company policy
ETHICS: To communicate and uphold Insight’s philosophy of maintaining the highest standards of honesty, openness and financial accountability
How to Apply?
Please manually apply for this job using the details below:
Process: Submit a one-page cover letter along with your CV and relevant documentation. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.