Call for Applications
The General Public is hereby informed that, the People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria has granted a Scholarship programme to eligible Tanzanian Nationals to pursue Undergraduate studies at Universities in Algeria for the academic year 2019/2020 in the following field categories:
Category A. Higher Education
- 1. Medicine;
- 2. Technical Sciences;
- 3. Science of Matter;
- 4. Mathematics and Computer;
- 5. French;
- 6. Science of Nature and Life; and
- 7. Earth Science and the Universe.
Category B. Religious Affairs and Academic
- Imam preacher and/or Quran teacher;
- Bachelor degree (Licence) in Imamat.
- Must have completed Advanced Secondary School or Diploma in 2017-2018;
- Will be not more than 25 years of age by October, 2019;
- Medical Examination Certificate from a Public Hospital;
- 4.Have a good knowledge of the Holy Quran for Imam Preacher/or Koran teacher applicants;
- 5. Have a good knowledge of the Holy Quran for Bachelor degree in Imamat
- Certified copies of;
– Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE);
– Certificate of Advanced Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE) or Diploma Certificates (Academic Certificates and Transcripts);
– Birth Certificates;
- Application letter (with your contacts; telephone number and email address); and
- Medical Examination Certified by a Public Hospital;
- Selected applicants will undergo one year for French language before commencing undergraduate degree studies.
- There is no Loan or grant from the Government of Tanzania for candidates who will be offered this Scholarship.
Mode of Application
All applicants should submit their application packages to reach the undersigned not later than 1630Hrs on 10th August 2019 to:
Ministry of Education, Science and Technology,
University of Dodoma (UDOM)