ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT – 25 POSTS
Employer: TANZANIA ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY LIMITED (TANESCO)
Date Published: 2019-07-31
Application Deadline: 2019-08-13
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and process documents to disburse funds, make deposits and prepare reports;
- Prepare, process and maintain all records of collections and payments as per financial regulation and accounting instruction;
- Prepare cheques payment vouchers and petty cash payment vouchers, to write cheques and make all approved payments in accordance to the company’s accounting instructions;
- Prepare weekly imprest statement band petty cash statement and submit for reimbursement for records keeping purpose and ease of making management decisions;
- Assist in carrying out bank reconciliation every month reconciliation of general ledger for financial account preparation so as to ensure all accounts are balancing; and
- Update all financial data in the appropriate systems to ensure proper management and control of financial information for decision making.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma in Accountancy, Finance from a recognized learning institution.
- Form IV and/or both IV/VI Secondary School Academic Certificates.
- One year relevant working experience in a related feeld
REMUNERATION: Salary Scale TANESCO SARALY SCALE